Starring Peter Davison, Janet Fielding, Mark Strickson and Sarah Sutton as the Doctor, Tegan, Turlough and Nyssa
For fifty years, Nyssa of Traken has been fighting the most deadly diseases ravaging the cosmos. On a quest for a cure to the devastating Richter’s Syndrome, she discovers a strange blue box and the friends she bade farewell to five decades before. For the Doctor, Tegan and Turlough, meanwhile, only days have passed since they parted ways with Nyssa on the space station Terminus.
Reunited with her old friends, Nyssa joins them aboard the TARDIS. They fight the Takers in the jungles of Purity, meet the Mara once again, battle Sontarans, rescue Turlough from kidnappers and encounter the Rat King. Nyssa’s aged body is rejuvenated during a visit to the British Raj, before the group visits an asteroid hurtling through Earth’s solar system, witnesses firsthand Magnus Greel’s cruelty, battles Eldrad and rescues Tegan from tenth century Britain.
But their time is running out. Nyssa’s past is catching up with her: her family, left behind in the future she abandoned to travel once more with the Doctor through time and space, and her quest for the cure to Richer’s Syndrome. On the planet Valderon both she and the Doctor will come face to face with their greatest fears…
- ‘Cobwebs’ by Jonathan Morris
- ‘The Whispering Forest’ by Stephen Cole
- ‘The Cradle of the Snake’ by Marc Platt
- ‘Heroes of Sontar’ by Alan Barnes
- ‘Kiss of Death’ by Stephen Cole
- ‘Rat Trap’ by Tony Lee
- ‘The Emerald Tiger’ by Barnaby Edwards
- ‘The Jupiter Conjunction’ by Eddie Robson
- ‘The Butcher of Brisbane’ by Marc Platt
- ‘Eldrad Must Die!’ by Marc Platt
- ‘The Lady of Mercia’ by Paul Magrs
- ‘Prisoners of Fate’ by Jonathan Morris